Thursday, June 14, 2012

Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad

(Photo by Taste of Home)
 I tried another new salad recipe for Sunday's potluck lunch at church.  This one was for a main dish tuna macaroni salad;  Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad.  It is a little bit different with the yellow peppers and shredded carrots, and with ranch dressing in addition to the mayonnaise.  I did leave out the radishes.  They would have been pretty, but a lot of people don't like them so I left them out. The only other change I made was to use gluten free pasta, the kind made with brown rice.  I made a double batch of the salad and it went over very well.  This is an economical, delicious salad that would make a nice summer supper anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.