Monday, July 30, 2012

Goals for week beginning 7/29/2012

How about a nice glass of iced tea for a summer day?
Another week ... and almost August!  How the weeks of summer are flying by!  Here are my tentative goals for this week:

*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
*  Limit sugar
*  Keep up with crafting goals for UFOs and Christmas, plus maybe a dress for a granddaughter
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room (for the first part of the week) and then Zone 1, the front porch, entry and dining room
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends and faraway family
* Add 2 pages to prayer journal
*  Weed garden and move 2 plants
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

Here's how last week went:

*  Try to finish Sunday School lesson 11 --DONE!
*  Limit sugar -- didn't do too well with this
*  Keep up with crafting goals for UFOs and Christmas, plus a dress for a granddaughter -- nope
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- managed this most nights, so DONE!
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- DONE!
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the bedroom -- did some work here, but not all I planned
*  Do better at staying in touch with friends -- DONE!
*  Keep up with Bible study/adding to prayer journal -- nope; concentrated on my Sunday School lesson
*  Weed garden -- managed to work on this 4 days out of 7, but it still needs a LOT of work
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!

So all in all it was a fairly good week.  A lot got done, but I often tend to beat myself up about what didn't get done rather than being happy about what was accomplished.  I'm thankful for how much more is getting done as I faithfully set goals and try to schedule my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.