|This lovely graphic is by Little Birdie Blessings.|
* Working on my Sunday School study, Elizabeth George's The Heart of a Woman Who Prays. We're starting chapter 12 in Sunday School tomorrow.
* Trying to finish a couple of craft projects for belated birthday gifts. Maybe this week!
* Trying to spend time with my elderly dad every day. My brother passed away last month and my dad is missing him terribly.
* Working at decluttering my dad's home while spending time there.
* Trying to find good homes for the things I'm decluttering.
* Struggling to keep my head above water with my own responsibilities at home.
* Doing the study You are Loved, from GoodMorningGirls.org. This is an online study, but my daughter gave me the book for Mother's Day and we are both doing the study using the book. It's refreshing and encouraging!
* Keeping an eye on our little and rather sickly garden. We planted a few things -- lettuce, basil, tomato plants and squash plants from friends. And marigolds, which are the only things that are really doing well.
And there are other things ... many other things. It's a busy season of life. But God is able! And His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I can do all things through Him!