Friday, April 21, 2017

From the April archives


Photo from Photos Public Domain
I hope to do one of these "from the archives" posts every month, both here and on my Christmas blog.  We will see!

From 2007, I chose this Meals as Ministry post.  I had planned to write a second post on this topic, but it hasn't happened yet! However, I have learned a lot more about meals as ministry in the ten years since this was written, so there's still plenty to write about.  There are often situations where we can help a friend, neighbor, or relative by providing a meal -- often on a regular basis, as with someone undergoing cancer treatment.  This post contains some ideas for you.
Continuing on God’s Path, from 2008, offers encouragement and a book recommendation for those going through trials of one sort or another.

This Chocolate Chip Coffeecake, which I shared in April 2009, has stood the test of time.  It's one of the coffeecakes my hubby baked for the Easter sunrise breakfast at church again this year.
Lovely graphic by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings
God is in the Details of Life is a post I wrote in 2010, updated from an earlier one.  Hopefully the examples shared here will be a big encouragement to someone!

A post about a completed embroidery project showcases a spring tablecloth that took years of work to complete, but still shines on my daughter's table for spring events.

Another crafting post, Felt Food Frenzy, from 2012, pictures some felt food I made for grandkids' birthdays that year.  Still fun!

A finished project, from 2013, shows a very special project requested by a very special little girl.

If you are one of those who enjoys completely random posts, Mud Season Meanderings, from 2014, might interest you.  Lots of recipe links there and other fun stuff, too.


 And there I will quit.  2015 and 2016's posts are not that long ago, so I shouldn't need to link to any of those.  I enjoy looking around in archives and hope that others do too.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy looking back...it seems the months pass too swiftly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to look back, amazing how much we forget, even in a year's time! Your needlework is simply amazing! Wow, that spring tablecloth is gorgeous! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.