Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Friday, July 17, 2020
Friday five for July 17
All of the flower photos (some cultivated flowers and some wild) are from our summer 2017 trip to Nevada. Here are a few blessings from the past week:
1. Supper on Saturday night with our daughter, son-in-law and four of the local grandkids. Good to get together with them again after being away for so long!
2. Old friends over for lunch with us after church. These are friends from long ago that we just reconnected with at the TWNE couples' retreat last fall.
3. Strength and endurance during busy days with lots of heat and humidity. Wisdom too for meal planning and preparation on such hot days.
4. Lots of work accomplished on clearing out the homeplace. It's getting close!
5. Time to work on my Christmas in July blog posts and Etsy listings. I only have five more posts to write and schedule. If you haven't visited my Christmas blog this month, do head on over! It's been good to add a few new listings to my Etsy shop as well. I have literally thousands more things to list!
And there's my Friday five for today. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.