1. Having a working oven once again!
2. Trying several new recipes lately that really turned out well.
3. A fun way to stay hydrated in the hot, humid weather.
The water bottle (and matching hand-painted coaster) was a gift from my friend Amanda Reed following the conclusion of a Bible study in May. It's really been inspiring me to keep it filled with water and ice. The red color in the water is from a Watermelon Mint cold infuse water sachet from Twinings. These come in lots of flavors. I've only tried the Watermelon Mint but I really enjoy it.
4. Continuing to see answers to prayer in my use of time. The rhythms and the one-minute rule that I mentioned in one of my Summer Planning posts are really helping me to become much more effective in my use of time -- something I've prayed about for many years!
5. Time spent at our little camp. The photo below was taken in the early evening, when it was still light outside but we needed some lights on inside.
Hope you all have enjoyed a blessed week as well!