Friday, March 01, 2024

A few goals for March



Once again, it's a new month and so I need to set some goals.

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week
* Get back to working through the "Make Room Challenge" from Make Room for What You Love
* Spend time with our friends who are younger believers
* Enjoy our church ladies' gathering
* Post in this blog as often as possible
* Post in my Christmas blog as often as possible
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Celebrate March birthdays
* Use Charles Swindoll's devotional Growing Strong in the Seasons of Life for my quiet time daily
* Continue studying and preparing for my Sunday School lessons
* Continue with Stand Firm, a Bible study on the armor of God
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Spend extended time at our volunteer jobs
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Continue to work on memorizing the book of James
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Get to bed by 8:30 each night we are at home
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR MARCH:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/intermittent fasting/limit carbs

WORD FOR 2024: Continue

8 comments:

  1. I love that Woman's Day Calendar from 1959. What a different time it was back then, that a regular nationally known magazine would have scriptures in their calendars! I love that. Your goals for March are all good and happy. I hope you have a blessed and beautiful month. I hope spring comes in like a lamb instead of a lion! Take care and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I think March temps are warmer than usual, but it's dreary and rainy. Muddy, too.

      Yes, I have always loved those Woman's Day calendars. I have several of them from different years.

      Delete
  2. I followed your link to the Inspired Room, Mrs. T. and I'm so glad I did. Wandering around on her blog, I was greeted by her bunny decor. I don't have much spring decor, but I think I was just inspired to get out what I do have. I don't make changes much anymore, and I think maybe I need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I don't go overboard with seasonal decor, but I do change some decor with the seasons. To me it is a wonderful reminder of God's faithfulness!

      Delete
  3. Those are some wise and very purposeful goals. I should take some time and think through my month ahead. A very worthy exercise. Here's to month full of blessings....and profitable time in your Bible studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! What an encouragement your sweet comment was to my heart! 💚

      Delete
  4. I am a fan of Charles Swindoll as well.
    I am working on spending time with 4 dear friends of mine this year. Each month I plan a one on one outing for us.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful idea, Carla! What a blessing that must be to your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.