Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 19


Being Sunday, it wasn't the greatest day for this challenge. But I stayed on track in a few areas:

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day, kept up with BCI, drank water, actually exercised -- something I seldom find time for on Sundays.

* Creativity -- worked on bookmarks & tea bag holders for luncheon.

* Homemaking -- kept up with my routines pretty much. Made a nice crockpot meal for lunch -- so nice to come home from church to a hot meal all ready.

I also did some proofreading and printing of pages for the devotional book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.