Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Writing Countdown Challenge, Day 28
Today was a good day for this challenge. (I must add that I still have "real life" going on each day -- housework, meal preparation and planning, working on each week's Sunday School lesson, etc. so I typically only have 2 or 3 hours to spend writing.) Anyway, today, I:
* Wrote 3 daily devotional pages.
* Did some Internet research.
* Prepared a coloring page.
* Prepared an activity page.
* Planned the next 2 devotional pages I'll write.
I've included activity and coloring pages in my total number of pages needed, so I can count those toward what I need to finish.
Pages still to write: 72