Saturday, August 25, 2007

Check out "Sew Crafty Fridays"!


Yes, I know it’s Saturday now... but I did just want to encourage my readers who enjoy crafts to get involved in Sew Crafty Fridays, over at Shereen’s blog.

Even though today is Saturday, if you’ve done something crafty this week, write up a post about it (with pictures if you like), then head over there and link up via Mister Linky. If you don’t have a blog, that needn’t stop you from sharing... Shereen is graciously willing to post photos for you if you just email them to her.

Maybe you haven’t completed any projects this week, but you have a work in progress? No problem, just share photos of that!

Sew Crafty Fridays have been such an encouragement to me and are keeping me accountable with my crafting. I prefer to give handmade gifts but often had trouble staying on track with working on them. Knowing that I will want to have something to share on Fridays has kept me going, even if slowly. There’s nothing like the fun and encouragement of sharing a project with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.