Thursday, August 28, 2008

Living Room Challenge Update


Here's a quick update on the great Living Room Challenge. I dare say Carrie is making greater strides in her living room than I am in mine, but I have accomplished some of what I planned.

* I thoroughly dusted and decluttered three shelves of books plus the top of the bookcase. It does look much, much better.

* I decluttered a pretty basket which I use for storage of note cards, addresses, etc. and it also looks so much nicer and neater.

Hopefully I can accomplish more (if not all) of the challenge today and tomorrow. We will be away for Friday evening and most of Saturday, so I can't expect to get anything done at home in that time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.