Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday for August 18


A hot sunny day here in northern New England. (See the post below to see what the weather was like Saturday! You'll see why here in New England we say, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute." I do have a couple of repeat menus that didn't get used last week. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Mushroom Oven Omelet, Home Fries, Fruit Salad

TUESDAY: Mini Meat Loaves, Potato Salad, Green Beans

WEDNESDAY: Calzone, Pasta Salad

THURSDAY: Pork Chop Supper (in crock pot with potatoes, carrots, barbecue sauce), Cucumber Salad

FRIDAY: Chicken Caesar Salad, Italian Sweet Bread

SATURDAY: Spinach Quiche, Corn on the Cob, Carrot Salad

SUNDAY: Italian Sausage & Vegetables, Italian Sweet Bread

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Usually close to 200 people -- sometimes many more! -- share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.