Monday, June 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for June 22


A dark, drizzly, cool morning [again!] here in northern New England. Lately we have had far more rain than sun. Here's my menu plan, including, as it often does, meals that didn't get used last week:

MONDAY: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Squash, Cranberry Sauce (I am roasting a turkey we bought and froze right after Thanksgiving, with the idea of producing lunch meat for the week.)

TUESDAY: Greek Spinach Pie, 3-Bean Salad

WEDNESDAY: Calzone, Pasta Salad

THURSDAY: Mt. Cube Hash (a baked casserole -- layers of carrots, potatoes, ground beef, onions, tomato soup), Baking Powder Biscuits

FRIDAY: Sliced Turkey, Potato Salad, Cranberry Jello Salad, Biscuits

SATURDAY: Hot Dogs, Homemade Baked Beans, Coleslaw (This has become our standard Saturday night meal; I sometimes make a simple macaroni salad rather than coleslaw.)

SUNDAY: Italian Wedding Soup, Focaccia Bread

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Often, well over 300 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.