Monday, June 01, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for June 1


A cool sunny morning here in northern New England. As usual, some meals I planned didn't get used last week, so will be carried over for this week. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Crabmeat Quiche, French Fries, Asparagus Stir-fry Vegetables

TUESDAY: Meat Loaf, Potato Salad, Green Beans

WEDNESDAY: Italian Wedding Soup, Bread or Rolls

THURSDAY: Pork Stir-Fry, Hot Rice, Fruit Salad

FRIDAY: Calzone, Pasta Salad

SATURDAY: Hot Dogs, Homemade Baked Beans, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: (potluck at church -- these are my tentative thoughts) Greek Pasta Salad, Focaccia Bread, Four-Fruit Crumble

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Often, well over 300 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your menu, Mrs. T. We had bacon and cheese quiche tonight. :)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. T., it sounds delicious!

    Where you able to make all of them this week or where there some substitutions?

    blessings,

    lady m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies,

    So nice to see you both here!

    Kelli, great minds must think alike!

    Lady m, I made Monday's and Tuesday's meals and we have had the leftovers since then. I make a plan and have all the items on hand to make all of the menus, but I stay very flexible. Often there are leftovers, or sometimes I just feel like making something easier or quicker on a particular night. I think it's very important to have a plan and be prepared, but I'm not a slave to the plan.

    Stop in anytime... it's always lovely to see you both!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.