Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 12


Day 12 (Sunday)

* Health & energy -- went for an early morning walk, ate healthy all day (despite major chocolate cravings), kept up with BCI

* Devotional life -- kept up with Bible reading and study, brief prayer time

* Homemaking -- planned my week, vacuumed upstairs and down, spiffed up bathroom, dusted some kitchen shelves that badly needed it.

* Creativity -- designed and printed out some small notes (like post-its only not sticky) to use for verses for my Sunday School class; looked through a craft book for gift ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.