Sunday, May 31, 2009
Back-on-Track Challenge, Days 10-11
Since we're back, I've managed to keep up fairly well with the challenge.
Friday (Day 10)
* Health & energy: exercised, kept up with Body Clutter Investigator
* Devotional life: good quiet time, also studying for Sunday School lesson
* Homemaking: got most of the stuff put away from our trip; made up a batch of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal to have on hand
* Creativity: not too much creative got done on this day
Saturday (Day 11)
* Health & energy: went for a walk, ate healthy, drank plenty of water, kept up with BCI; planned what to grow in our garden; shopped for seeds and plants
* Devotional life: good quiet time
* Homemaking: made a schedule, did three loads of laundry and got them all dried (outdoors on the line) and put away
* Creativity: worked on a crocheted dishcloth
And that's how the challenge is going!