Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Days 10-11


Since we're back, I've managed to keep up fairly well with the challenge.

Friday (Day 10)
* Health & energy: exercised, kept up with Body Clutter Investigator

* Devotional life: good quiet time, also studying for Sunday School lesson

* Homemaking: got most of the stuff put away from our trip; made up a batch of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal to have on hand

* Creativity: not too much creative got done on this day

Saturday (Day 11)
* Health & energy: went for a walk, ate healthy, drank plenty of water, kept up with BCI; planned what to grow in our garden; shopped for seeds and plants

* Devotional life: good quiet time

* Homemaking: made a schedule, did three loads of laundry and got them all dried (outdoors on the line) and put away

* Creativity: worked on a crocheted dishcloth

And that's how the challenge is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.