Friday, May 15, 2009

Show & Tell Friday for May 15


For show & tell today, I thought I would share a few photos of spring in bloom (at last!) around our yard. Most of these are wildflowers.

This clintonia, also called blue bead lily for the blue berries that will come later, grows in one particular spot in our yard.

These wood anemones are in the wildflower garden.

These teensy white violets are all over what passes for our lawn.

Another group of white violets, these with a few dandelions sprinkled in.

Some purple violets in the back yard.

More purple violets with some dandelions mixed in.

Apple blossoms on our wild tree.

And my favorite, painted trilliums at the edge of the woods.

That is my simple Show & Tell for today. To see what others have shared for Show & Tell Friday, head on over to There is No Place Like Home.

Happy Show & Tell Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Nice! The only thing out in our yard are our hostas. Not warm enough yet. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I remember the trillioms from Wisconsin...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and bushes.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful...I enjoyed seeing the flowering plants in your garden. My grass was covered with white and purple violets before it rained ant the grass was cut. I gathered many of the tiny flowers and put them in tulip-shaped votive candle holders. My mom and I enjoyed looking at them inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great photo's. What beautiful plants, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my favorite kind of lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The garden is looking so pretty!

    The white violets are my favoriate :)

    lady m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful springtime flowers, Mrs. T! I love violets and I remember trillums from growing up in Canada. So pretty!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone!

    It is so nice to see all of you around my kitchen table! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments about our wildflowers.

    Stop in anytime!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.