Friday, May 31, 2013

Two pretty dishcloths



Recently, from a friend on a craft forum I like to visit, I learned about some dishcloth patterns that are new to me.  These dishcloths are round and resemble flowers.  They have a charming retro look.  I had picked up some cotton yarn previously with dishcloths in mind, and was pleased to find that the colors I had picked up (plus one that I had in my stash) worked perfectly for trying out these dishcloths. 
 Here are the links to the patterns: Daisy Wheel Dishcloth

Daisy Wheel Dishcloth
 and Primrose Dishcloth.

Primrose Dishcloth
They are so pretty -- and easy to make, too.  I've already started another.  These will be great to have in my stash for giving, with a fabric-trimmed dish towel.  I think they would make wonderful hostess gifts!

2 comments:

  1. They are too pretty for dishcloths Mrs T....I would use them as a trivet so they would stay pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Arlene! I have had the same thought myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.