Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Goals for week beginning 11/25/2013


A day late again!  Yesterday was busy.  So here are my tentative goals for the week:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
* Finish Sunday School lesson 13
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Review Psalm 100
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas
 *  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows
*  Zero in on homemaking tasks in Zone 5, the living room
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do
* Find or make a better weekly to-do list
*  Write several encouraging notes to friends and family
*  Continue with a back-on-track challenge in the area of homemaking
* Post some TripAdvisor reviews
* Enjoy Thanksgiving Day with friends and family!

And here's how last week went:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
* Work on Sunday School lesson 13 -- DONE!
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Colossians 3:12 -- DONE!
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- not done
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas -- DONE!
 *  Keep up a good water intake -- not done
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- managed this a few times
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows -- DONE!
*  Zero in on homemaking tasks in Zone 4, the bedroom -- DONE!
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time -- not done
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
* Find or make a better weekly to-do list -- not done
*  Write several encouraging notes to friends and family -- DONE!
*  Continue with a back-on-track challenge in the area of homemaking -- DONE!
* Post some TripAdvisor reviews -- not done
* Plan meal and table decor for Thanksgiving -- DONE!

Not sure what I'm going to do about that recipe project ... maybe table it until the new year.  Hoping for a productive week, but want to thoroughly enjoy Thanksgiving, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.