Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Blessed Thanksgiving to All!


Mr. T and I would like to wish all of our friends and readers a very blessed Thanksgiving!  We hope that each of you has been able to gather around a festive table surrounded by family, friends, or some of each.  We were blessed with both around our table this afternoon -- and with a sumptuous variety of wonderful food.  Recently I remembered how my grandmother always pronounced the name of this holiday as THANKSgiving, and when you think about it, that's probably correct.  We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.