Saturday, November 30, 2013

Starting tomorrow: December Daily!


Yes, as impossible as it seems, tomorrow is December 1st!  Having Thanksgiving come so late in November really sped up December's arrival, or at least it seems that way to me.  My friend Susan, over at By Grace, is beginning a feature called December Daily 2013</>.  She's planning to post daily in December -- about all sorts of things from Scripture to recipes to daily happenings -- and has asked others to join her.  So far two of us have taken up the challenge. 

For me, it's going to be a double challenge because I plan, Lord willing, to post every day in both blogs -- this one and my Christmas blog.  (There's a link in the sidebar.)  We'll see how it goes!  I'll look forward to seeing you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.