Sunday, December 08, 2013

December 8 ~ my "Christmas Cookie Exchange" Pinterest board

From my collection of vintage magazines

Christmas cookies are always a big part of our holiday celebrations!  In fact, my hubby is preparing a batch of dough as I write.  Over the past few years he has taken on the task of baking many of our Christmas cookies and seems to really enjoy it.

I am always fascinated by cookie exchanges and swaps.   Although I have never hosted one in real life, I would love to.  So I have done the next best thing by creating a Christmas Cookie Exchange! board on Pinterest.  You might enjoy visiting it for some new ideas.

Yesterday Mr. T baked a batch of these: Whipped Shortbread Cookies which are a huge family favorite in our house.  Easy and so delicious!

And if you'd like a few more family favorites, both the everyday type and some a little fancier, look here: family favorite cookies .

Perhaps your family thinks that cut-out cookies are the epitome of Christmas baking.  If so, you'll find some great recipes here: Christmas cut-out cookies .

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.