Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Mr. T and I would like to wish all of our friends a very Merry Christmas!  I am late posting this as the past couple of days have been very hectic, but wanted to extend our Christmas wish to you.  I can't think of a nicer way to do that than to share this beautiful poem by the beloved writer Edgar Guest:

God bless you all
This Christmas Day;
May Bethlehem's star
Still light the way,
And guide thee to
The perfect peace
When every fear
And doubt shall cease,
And may thy home
Such glory know
As did the stable
Long ago.

Edgar A. Guest

May you enjoy a blessed Christmas week and a very happy, healthy 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Mrs. T!!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful day together. Thank you for being such a help and encouragement to me this year. I've prayed many times that the Lord will reward you richly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Susan! I'm always humbled and overwhelmed that God would choose to use me in the lives of other ladies. Thanks so much for your prayers for me.

    We did have a good day; a bit different as my dad ended up in the hospital on Christmas Eve and was there until the 26th. (He's home now and doing fine.) We were still able to have our Christmas dinner as planned, but the day was punctuated by visits to the hospital. Still, a good day and we are thankful that God gives us strength as needed for every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.