Friday, December 06, 2013

December 6 ~ my "Vintage Christmas" Pinterest boards

Vintage card from my personal collection
 Today I want to share another of my Pinterest boards with you all.  Actually, make that two, plus another site you might enjoy.

It's probably no surprise to anyone who has spent time on my blogs that I love vintage Christmas things, whether decorations or cards.  Having grown up in the 1950s and early 1960s, I just have a love for those simpler, more innocent times.  My childhood Christmases were simple, but magical.  The items I've pinned on these boards are reminders for me. 

My Vintage Christmas board  has all sorts of vintage Christmas stuff, and it may even have a few cards on it.  But I did make a separate board for  Christmas Cards and Sentiments, so if you enjoy the paper treasures you will want to check that one out too.

In addition, maybe most people have seen this source for free Victorian Christmas cards, but if you haven't it is worth a visit.

Enjoy the nostalgia of Christmases gone by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.