Monday, December 09, 2013

December 9 ~ Goals for this week

From my collection of vintage cards
 My ordinary "goals for the week" seems like rather a lame excuse for a daily December post, but it's what I have to share tonight, so...
Here are my goals for the week:
* Work on Sunday School lesson 14
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Zephaniah 3:17
* Continue with Advent study
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas
 *  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post daily in both this blog and my Christmas blog
* Send out Christmas cards to friends as I receive theirs
*  Zero in on homemaking tasks in Zone 2, the kitchen
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do
*  Email several friends
* Get a lot of Christmas decorating done
* Continue Christmas baking
*  Continue with a back-on-track challenge in the area of homemaking
* Attend some Christmas events

And here's how last week went:
* Completely finish Sunday School lesson 13; begin lesson 14 -- DONE!
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Romans 15:13 -- DONE!
* Continue with Advent study -- DONE!
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- not done
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas -- DONE!
 *  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- not done
*  Post daily in both this blog and my Christmas blog -- DONE!
* Send out Christmas cards for a card exchange I'm taking part in -- DONE!
*  Zero in on homemaking tasks in Zone 1, the entry, dining room, and porch -- -- DONE!
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
*  Email several friends -- not done
* Get a lot of Christmas decorating done -- well, not a lot.
* Begin Christmas baking -- DONE!
*  Continue with a back-on-track challenge in the area of homemaking -- DONE!
* Post some TripAdvisor reviews -- not done
* Finish a set of Christmas banners for over the dining room windows -- DONE!

I'm thanking God for what I did accomplish and praying for a productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.