From This Side of the Pond with Joyce and friends. Head on over, get the questions, blog about the answers -- then link up at Joyce's. Here are this week's questions:
1. We've reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? Is that typical? On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what's your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM?
Hmm, what was I doing at 3:15 yesterday? Not sure. -- probably scheduling some blog posts or doing some cleaning. Nothing too exciting. My energy level is generally pretty decent that time of afternoon. Let's say an 8.
2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball...which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.
Not a frisbee, not a party, not a punch ... not throwing in the towel or a tantrum .... have to say it's a curveball, but I can't elaborate right now.
3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.
One of those thought questions!
1) Some sort of personal transporter to get me from New England to Nevada without the hassle of flying.
2) A good night's rest. It's been a tiring few weeks.
3) A week in a lake cabin. Too much stress in my life right now.
4. Do you think you're strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?
Only spiritually strong, which after all is the most important. And that is only by God's grace.
5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What's your favorite book set sometime in the past?
I used to enjoy historical fiction very much. Not so much any more. Of fiction set in the past, probably the Anne of Green Gables series is my very favorite.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Hmmm... Seems the older I get, the more sleep I need. Not very profound.