From This Side of the Pond and get the questions from Joyce, then answer them on your own blog. Here are this week's questions:
1. The Hodgepodge lands on the second day of a brand new month. Tell us one thing you're looking forward to in September.
2. Do you enjoy browsing second-hand shops? Last thing you bought or 'inherited' second hand?
In addition to "shopping" in old houses, I do very much enjoy browsing second-hand shops! It's been awhile since I shopped at one; mostly we have been donating there.
3. Something you had second thoughts about after committing to, purchasing, or posting/commenting online?
Let's see ... I often second-guess myself after writing a blog post. Even though I read and reread, and Preview before hitting "Publish", I still often wonder if I've said what I meant to say. Same with comments on others' blogs.
|I've been neglecting this one...|
5. Something you do so often or that comes so naturally to you it's second nature?
This summer, I guess that might be making iced tea. Heat water, pour over teabags; steep; add 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/3 cup agave nectar. Voila, a half gallon of iced tea. Read about it here if you missed it: Desperate times still call for desparate measures.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This is random indeed, and probably shows how weird I am, but my granddaughters and I were so amazed by this packaging from the butter our hosts had placed in our apartment fridge during our time out West. It was so very interesting that I brought it home and scanned it.
|There's a poem on the inside!|
Happy Wednesday, everyone!