Monday, February 26, 2007

Life in order challenge, Day 13


Today was another good day for this challenge:

* Had a wonderful time of devotions.

* Did some studying toward my Sunday School lesson.

* Stayed on track with healthy eating.

* Read a chapter in Body Clutter and began journaling for this chapter's mission.

* Filled out my body clutter investigator.

* Exercised.

* Drank plenty of water.

* Went for a 2-mile walk.

* Prepared a healthy, delicious supper.

* Took some preliminary steps toward my next writing project.

That may be about all, but it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.