Monday, February 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for February 12


Another Monday! Where does the time go? We have company coming on Wednesday and so our week is looking very different, food-wise. Also may use a meal or two from last week -- things that weren't used due to leftovers, takeout, etc. Here goes:

MONDAY: Something with leftover chicken from Sunday, plus other leftovers -- need to clean out my fridge to buy more groceries

TUESDAY: Corn Chowder, Italian Cheese Bread

WEDNESDAY: eating out, after we pick up our guests at the airport

THURSDAY: Pork Chops with Apples, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

FRIDAY: Vegetable Lasagna, Roasted Veggies, Italian Bread, Salad (also will be having a tea party at lunch time)

SATURDAY: Our family "Christmas" -- will be having various appetizers and desserts for the meal

SUNDAY: Meatball Stew, Whole Wheat Bread (then an open house with appetizers/desserts left from Sat, in the afternoon, then a fellowship time at church at night)

4 comments:

  1. Time flies, that is for sure!
    Sounds like a fun week with a great menu!
    blessings!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some corn chowder! And Saturday sounds fun with appetizers and desserts, my kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Have fun with your company! :o) Your menu sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy Corn Chowder. I just need to find a low cal version of this one.
    You have a terrific menu plan. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.