Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Update on March decorating challenge


Since my weekend looks busy, and we still haven't found time to take down the Valentine/snowflake tree, I'm going to extend the March decorating challenge to March 9. We have houseguests coming on the 11th, I believe, so I need to get this taken care of before they arrive.

I have accomplished a couple of things on this challenge in the past 2 days.

Monday:

* Took down a wreath (in front hallway) and replaced it with a picture

* Hung another picture in the hallway

Tuesday:

* Put away leftover Christmas wrappings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.