Monday, February 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for February 26


Wow, here it is Monday again! I had to skip Menu Plan Monday last week because of being so busy with a houseful of company. Of course I did plan my menus, but I just didn't have time to post them or do any blogging, for that matter. I wanted to spend every possible minute with visiting family.

And now here we are again, back at Monday so quickly. I have a taste for eating healthier, lighter food at this point, so my menus will reflect that. Here goes:

MONDAY: Stuffed Vegetarian Shells, Lemon Artichoke Romaine Salad

TUESDAY: Dutch Split Pea Soup, Cheddar Drop Biscuits

WEDNESDAY: Leftover soup and biscuits from Tuesday

THURSDAY: Fish Fillets with Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes, Tomato Aspic

FRIDAY: Pizza Frittata, Baby Carrots, Breakfast Potatoes

SATURDAY: Rosemary Chicken with White Beans, Salad, Wheat Italian Bread

SUNDAY: (Potluck at church) Mexican Meatball Soup, Cornbread, Cranberry Apple Crisp

And there you have it! Looking forward to seeing what others are serving this week...

3 comments:

  1. yum yum yum!!! everything sounds good! i wish i could cook like u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week!
    blessings~
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my kitchen table, ladies!

    Jenny, I'm sure you are a very good cook yourself... I believe that anyone can learn to cook!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.