Friday, February 23, 2007

House in order challenge, Day 7


Today we got a few more things accomplished toward getting the house back in order:

* Got ALL the laundry finished and put away

* Washed all of the baby bedding and got it ready to put back in storage

* Washed some mirror tiles in the kitchen; shined the sink and the toaster

* Got all of the clothes put away we'd been using while we "lived" in the guest room

* Mr. T got the crib ready to put back in storage

* Mr. T loaded up the van for a trip to the dump tomorrow -- all the stuff we had decluttered, plus all the trash accumulated by many get-togethers and a week's worth of disposable diapers

And I'm sure there was more... but those are all the accomplishments I can remember right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.