|Vintage postcard from my collection|
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Get a good start on Sunday School lesson 3
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Limit sugar
* Exercise 5 or 6 times
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and Christmas
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 3, the bathrooms -- plus one extra room (I am choosing the home office)
* Do some kitchen missions I didn't get to last week
* Do some serious preparing for Christmas gifting and crafting
* Write some TripAdvisor reviews
* Post about the ladies' retreat from September
* Make basil butter
* Clean up the garden
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how things went last week:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- nope
* Add some information to Sunday School lesson 2 -- DONE!
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook -- nope
* Limit sugar -- did okay with this
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and Christmas -- nope
* Keep up a good water intake -- did okay with this
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- nope
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- nope
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen -- nope
* Do some serious planning and preparing for Christmas gifting and crafting -- did some planning, not so much preparing
* Replace all of our clothes in the drawers and closets (we had moved them to make room for our guests to unpack their own things) -- DONE!
* Harvest basil before we get a frost and make basil butter and/or pesto -- picked the basil but haven't used it yet
* Clean up the garden -- not completely
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
Certainly I am hoping and praying for a more productive week this week. The weekend will bring a much-needed and sure-to-be-refreshing couples' retreat at The Wilds of New England! We are looking forward to that so much! And I am planning to use that time as a jump-start into another Back-on-Track Challenge to start next Monday. Perhaps others might like to think about joining me as I try to get back on track with my goals for homemaking, spiritual growth, health and energy.