|Scanned from a favorite note card|
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Add some information to Sunday School lesson 2
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and Christmas
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen
* Do some serious planning and preparing for Christmas gifting and crafting
* Replace all of our clothes in the drawers and closets (we had moved them to make room for our guests to unpack their own things)
* Harvest basil before we get a frost and make basil butter and/or pesto
* Clean up the garden
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how last week went:
* Have a meaningful daily quiet time each day -- DONE!
* Continue to plan carefully, yet remain flexible -- DONE!
* Eat healthfully and get enough sleep -- did okay with this.
* Keep up with basic homemaking needs so all will be comfortable and as orderly as possible -- did okay with this.
* Make lots of unforgettable memories -- DONE!
And as for my specific goals:
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- not done
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook -- not done
* Limit sugar -- so-so
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays -- not done, although I did manage to make a mini super hero cape!
* Exercise or walk as often as possible -- got quite a bit of exercise just with our activities this past week
* Keep up a good water intake -- so-so
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- not done
* Post here about the ladies' retreat -- not done
* Harvest basil; make pesto and basil butter -- not done
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
I am encouraged that for the general, most important goals I set for my time during this visit, I did manage to achieve them. As you can imagine, though, I'm hoping for a more productive week this week and am also hoping to be busy enough not to miss our family too much as they head back to Nevada. It's been a wonderful visit and many terrific memories have been made, but we all need now to get back to our regular lives and continue seeking to live each day to God's glory and praise.