Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fall Cleaning Challenge, Part 1

I'm going to try and take up Carrie's Fall Cleaning Challenge (from over at Life on a Back Road -- see link in sidebar) with a few goals mostly for the master bedroom this week. Here are my goals:

* Wash bathroom light globes

* dust bedroom furniture thoroughly

* wash bedroom windows (3)

* wash bedroom curtains (2)

* clean under the bed

* detailed vacuuming in bedroom

* declutter flat surfaces in bedroom

* declutter 2 totes of craft materials

* declutter 2 desks -- 1 in bedroom, 1 in computer room

The last two goals also fit right in with my crafters' challenge goals over at Organized Christmas. Ready, set, go!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.