Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A page from my prayer journal

I thought it might be neat to post the contents of one of my prayer journal pages. This is from my “Adoration” section on the attributes of God.

********************************************
God, You are FAITHFUL

“Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.” (Psalm 36:5)

“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”
(2 Thessalonians 3:3)

“Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering: (for He is faithful that promised).” (Hebrews 10:23)

“And righteousness shall be the girdle of His loins, and faithfulness the girdle of His reins.” (Isaiah 11:5)

“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto Thy name, O most High:
“To shew forth Thy lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness every night.”
(Psalm 92:1-2)

“Know therefore that the LORD thy God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations.” (Deuteronomy 7:9)

* Father, how I praise You for Your faithfulness. I may fail you over and over, but You are abidingly faithful. Teach me to be faithful, and You would have me to be.
********************************************

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    This is great! Thanks for posting this. God is so faithful and this is a great way to praise Him for it.
    Blessings, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I've linked to your blog under the 'Caring For Your Home' section.

    You post the best things!

    Blessings,
    ~Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Patty and Mrs.B!

    You two ladies are some of the best encouragers I know! Thanks for commenting!

    I've just posted a few more of my prayer journal pages. Hope you enjoy them too.

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.