Tuesday, July 07, 2009

How the first day went...


Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 1

Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, exercised, drink quite a bit of water, got 23g fiber, and got 6.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- got back into my study of Psalms (I'm currently studying Psalm 96:1-4); selected 2 verses to memorize (2 Peter 1:3-4). Had a good quiet time of Bible reading and prayer as well.

* Homemaking -- planned my week and made a schedule for my day. Planned my menus for the week. Did some but not all of the weekly home blessing. Did a small amount of decluttering. Did lots of laundry. Didn't do anything (other than dishes and basic upkeep) in zone 2.

* Creativity -- spent quite a bit of time trying to recapture the chapters of an old manuscript which are on floppy disks and need to be transferred to my present computer so I can work on them and print them out. Spent awhile on curtains I am making for a friend. These have been giving me fits. I figured out a more efficient way to put the ruffles on them and am thankful to the Lord for helping me think creatively.

So that was day 1 of my challenge. Overall, I'm pleased with how the day went. How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments
(or on your own blog, if you have one)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.