Monday, July 27, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 21



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- failed to use the Body Clutter Investigator, ate quite well, drank quite a bit of water, got 7 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- Finished memorizing 2 Peter 1:8-9. Had a good quiet time of reading the Bible and a shorter prayer time than usual.

* Homemaking -- failed to make a schedule for my day. Other than meals and dishes, didn't get a lot else done in the homemaking department.

* Creativity -- Spent some time working on my journal. Posted in my blog.

So that was day 21 of my challenge. For a Sunday, I'm quite pleased with how things went. Even though I didn't use the BCI, I'm pleased that I kept up with good eating habits anyway and got quite a bit of water.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.