Friday, July 24, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 18


Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank plenty of water, got about 26g fiber, exercised, and got 6.5 hours sleep. Baked some very healthy muffins to keep in the freezer for a healthy start to my day.

* Devotional life -- finished my study of Psalms; worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:8-9. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying. Chose a new study to begin working through.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Finished shopping list, went grocery shopping. Vacuumed upstairs and down. Got all the trash out so Mr. T could take a long-postponed trip to the dump.

* Creativity -- Wrote in my journal. Spent some time on a sewing project. Posted in my blog. The journal I use is one to which I add interesting pictures and stickers, as a sort of scrapbook.

So that was day 18 of my challenge. I'm quite pleased with how things went.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.