Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 8



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, didn't drink quite enough water, got 21g fiber, exercised, and got 7.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms; worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:5-7. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Did part of the weekly home blessing; caught up on laundry.

* Creativity -- Finished all four curtains!!! Did some cross-stitch on a Christmas ornament. .

So that was day 8 of my challenge. I'm fairly pleased with how things went, considering I spent several hours out of the house in the afternoon. I'm especially pleased to have finished those curtains.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sounds great! I have been so busy, not able to add to my blog this week yet. Things are going well here too. Hope you have another great day in the Lord.

    Mrs. Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs. Doug, for the encouragement! I'm glad things re going well for you this week.

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.