|(Photo taken February 4!)|
1. Memorize Psalm 19:7-10.
2. Read one chapter in Essential Virtues.
3. Exercise 3 to 5 times.
4. Plan healthy menus; cook healthy meals.
5. Declutter for 1 hour in computer room.
6. Make 8 small craft items for gifts or possible sale.
7. Work ahead on study for next Sunday School lesson.
Now, as to how I did last week. I only fully accomplished 2 of my seven goals -- planning healthy menus and writing to faraway family. I partially accomplished 3 of the seven goals, involving Scripture memory, decluttering, and crafting. I had planned to memorize 5 verses and only managed two, but went on to a different passage for this week to stay with the program I'm trying to use. I only spent about 15 minutes decluttering and crafted 3 of the small items. And 2 of my goals -- exercise and reading -- were not accomplished at all. So I am definitely hoping for a better week this week!