Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, February 20, 2012
Weekly Goals 2/19/2012
Time for new weekly goals and an update on the old ones. Last week was not a very productive one as far as my goals are concerned, but hopefully this week will be better. Here are this week's goals:
1. Continue to work at memorizing Psalm 19:7-11.
2. Read 1 chapter in Essential Virtues.
3. Exercise 3-5 times.
4. Plan and cook healthy meals.
5. Keep up with FlyLady's "Kelly's Missions" for each day.
6. Keep current with my crafting goals to make items for gifts/possible sale.
7. Work ahead in Sunday School study.
And here's how last week went:
1. I have Psalm 19:7-11 mostly memorized. Verse 8 is still eluding me.
2. Only got partway through a chapter in Essential Virtues.
3. Exercised only once.
4. I did plan and cook healthy meals. DONE!
5. I didn't quite keep up with Kelly's Missions for every day, but did accomplish a lot of cleaning in the bathroom and decluttering in the computer room.
6. Didn't keep up at all with crafting goals. There were several days when I did no crafting at all.
7. I did work ahead on my next Sunday School study and plan to continue doing so this week. DONE!
So I am definitely hoping for a more encouraging week this week!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.