Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, May 21, 2012
Goals for week beginning 5/20/2012
Here are my major goals for this week:
* Continue study of Sunday School lesson 9
* Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food
* Exercise 5 to 6 times
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the master bedroom.
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how things went with last week's goals:
* Continue study of Sunday School lesson 9 -- made progress on this but didn't complete it.
* Limit sugar -- did okay, but could do much better.
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- completed some felt food, but didn't accomplish all I would have liked to.
* Exercise 5 to 6 times -- exercised 5 times, so DONE!
* Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- accomplished this probably more than half of the time.
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- DONE!
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 3, the bathroom -- I managed these nearly every day, so I am calling this DONE! (Plus Kelly also assigned guest room missions, and I got some of those done too.) * Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE!
The time schedule is really helping me to accomplish more of my goals. I am so thankful for the Lord bringing this to my mind and helping to live each day more effectively for His glory.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.