Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekly goals for week beginning 5/27/2012


How did Monday roll around again so soon?  Goal-setting time again!  Here are mine:

*  Add to the last part of Sunday School lesson 8 to make it useable for this Sunday.
*  Finish study of Sunday School lesson 9
*  Limit sugar
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room/Zone 1, the porch/entry/dining area.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how last week went:

*  Continue study of Sunday School lesson 9 -- worked on this but did not complete it.
*  Limit sugar -- did pretty well with this until the weekend.
*  Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- did quite well with this but didn't accomplish all I'd hoped to.
*  Exercise 5 to 6 times -- I actually managed to exercise 6 times, so DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake  -- did well enough with this to call it DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- nope, it was 10 pm or later each night.
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- started well, but only managed to post 3 times.
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the master bedroom.  -- did pretty well with this, but didn't accomplish all of the missions or do all that I had hoped to.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE! and it is helping so much.

So all in all, it wasn't a perfect week.  But I'm thrilled with the progress, especially in the areas of planning and exercise.  Looking forward to a better week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.