Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Monday, May 28, 2012
Weekly goals for week beginning 5/27/2012
How did Monday roll around again so soon? Goal-setting time again! Here are mine:
* Add to the last part of Sunday School lesson 8 to make it useable for this Sunday.
* Finish study of Sunday School lesson 9
* Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food
* Exercise 5 to 6 times
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 5, the living room/Zone 1, the porch/entry/dining area.
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how last week went:
* Continue study of Sunday School lesson 9 -- worked on this but did not complete it.
* Limit sugar -- did pretty well with this until the weekend.
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food -- did quite well with this but didn't accomplish all I'd hoped to.
* Exercise 5 to 6 times -- I actually managed to exercise 6 times, so DONE!
* Keep up a good water intake -- did well enough with this to call it DONE!
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- nope, it was 10 pm or later each night.
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- started well, but only managed to post 3 times.
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 4, the master bedroom. -- did pretty well with this, but didn't accomplish all of the missions or do all that I had hoped to.
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE! and it is helping so much.
So all in all, it wasn't a perfect week. But I'm thrilled with the progress, especially in the areas of planning and exercise. Looking forward to a better week this week!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.