Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A few autumn photos -- Up North edition


Today I am going to share a few of my favorite pictures we've taken in fall over the years.  This post will feature pictures we've taken way up north in Pittsburg, NH, up around the 45th parallel.  Most of the time when we visit there in fall, the foliage is over and done with that far north.  But a couple of times, we've been blessed to visit when the foliage is at its peak.  As always, you can click on any photo to enlarge it.  Enjoy!







Some roadside berries we spotted while out for a walk

 Hope you have enjoyed this autumnal look at one of our favorite places! 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Such variety of color! I smiled at the mention of the 45th parallel, which I believe perfectly divides my state, north and south. Then again, I could be dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable!! I can't imagine that people actually get to live there. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    Yes, isn't this a gorgeous part of God's creation? Our favorite place on earth!

    Vee- I had to pull out an atlas and look it up. You are right about the 45th parallel!

    Tori -- yes, people actually get to live there. We keep our eyes open for property whenever we're up there. Just a dream -- but it costs nothing to dream. Not sure we would ever want to live there year round -- too cold and snowy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.