Wednesday, December 09, 2015

A most meaningful Advent calendar


This beautiful graphic is by Abby at Little Birdie Blessings.  It is Day 9 for the Advent Calendar.
I very seldom post the same thing on both of my blogs, but this is an exception.  Abby, at Little Birdie Blessings, has created a lovely online Advent calendar which you can find here:  25 Days of God-Given Gifts.  Each day, Abby is highlighting one of the special gifts which God so generously gives to His children.  She is sharing precious Scripture verses and beautiful free graphics for your enjoyment and blessing.  Do go over and see the calendar and then return each day to see that day's gift.  You will be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. I have been! Such beautiful artwork with a powerful message. Abby is a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she? The artwork is truly amazing and complements the verse so well. It sounds as if she is getting a really nice response to the Advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Mrs T. I am doing an advent devotion already but I loved looking at this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it beautiful, Arlene? I love Abby's work. She is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.