Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 11


Oh, my, this challenge is going way too fast for me! I sure didn't accomplish much today in the way of Christmas preparations, but I did get quite a bit of housework and decluttering done. Here's what little I did:

* Hung a rag garland on my corner cupboard.

* Wrote a few Christmas cards.

* Wrote a Christmas post for later this week.

* Bought a Christmas gift.

* Cut up and soaked some apricots to put into a fruitcake tomorrow.

* Bought more ingredients for Christmas baking.

I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, but am not expecting a lot because I have a dentist appointment right smack in the middle of my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.