Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 11
Oh, my, this challenge is going way too fast for me! I sure didn't accomplish much today in the way of Christmas preparations, but I did get quite a bit of housework and decluttering done. Here's what little I did:
* Hung a rag garland on my corner cupboard.
* Wrote a few Christmas cards.
* Wrote a Christmas post for later this week.
* Bought a Christmas gift.
* Cut up and soaked some apricots to put into a fruitcake tomorrow.
* Bought more ingredients for Christmas baking.
I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, but am not expecting a lot because I have a dentist appointment right smack in the middle of my day...
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.