Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 9


Oh, this getting down into the single digits is scary! We did get quite a bit done today:

* Got the Christmas tree set up and all the lights and ornaments on. Still have to add more icicles.

* Got our manger scene set up on the bottom shelf of our new hutch. Did a bit more decorating of the new hutch.

* Put up our "kissing ball" in its traditional spot. Added a few more decorations here and there.

* Handed out most of our church family Christmas cards.

* Wrote a few more Christmas cards.

Lots to do tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    Oh no, I forgot to get out our kissing ball this year! Maybe I'll still have to see if I can find it when we get home. :) Sounds like you are getting a lot done! I'm feeling pretty lazy, since the Ohio part of our Christmas giving is all done. BUT, I still have some things to get for the NH part!!

    Carrie (signing in under "other" because I forgot to sign in with beta ahead of time!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.