Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 20


Today was somewhat more productive. Here's what I got done:

* I got all the pages printed out for a personalized cookbook I'm making as a gift. I also bought the binder and page protectors for this cookbook project.

* Bought some gift bags.

* Cut, pinned, stitched and finished another fabric basket.

* Did a little online research into some other specific gifts I'm hunting for.

* Cut almost all the squares cut out for a set of 4 coasters.

* Shopped for items for a Christmas care package.

* Did a bit of work on the embroidered pillowcases.

* Bought some ingredients for a chocolate fruitcake.

I'm not expecting to accomplish much tomorrow, but maybe I'll surprise myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.