Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 15


We got a few Christmasy things done today.

* Got the Christmas tree -- who knows when we'll get it up, but at least we have it.

* Made a batch of Christmas cookies -- Cranberry Pecan Sandies -- very nice.

* Made gift bags for Mr. T's Sunday School gifts -- Fudge in a Mug. The kids are excited to try them out.

* Put together a gift for one of our names for tonight's gift exchange -- homemade flapjack mix in a dishtowel bag with a spatula and little bottle of syrup tied on.

* Went Christmas caroling and enjoyed a gift exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.